home

Thursday, August 4, 2011

sweet and salty



Salty and Sweet! My fav :) Try this super easy Summer Salad...

P.s. Laura and Mary- this one's for you! I know what you're thinking, but YES, salt and watermelon!

Watermelon and Feta Salad

3 cups baby arugula
1/4 watermelon, cubed
5 oz feta cheese
1 cup red onion
8 oz grape tomatoes, halved
4 tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Pinch pepper
(variation- use mango in addition or instead of watermelon)
Voila <3

Toss it, taste it, eat it, enjoy it!

xoxo rox

2 comments:

  1. I never tried it feta cheese but I love the salty and sweet taste.
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so delish, Rox. I'd say it was the hit of the dinner but you outdid yourself on everything. The manicotti was terrific and the cherry cheesecake cupcakes were perfect. Birdie's Italian Sausages were so good. What a feast :)
    Xoxo
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete